WHAT IS CE MARKING?
The Conformite Europeenne (CE) Mark is a product certification that shows conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for goods marketed within Europe
The EU introduced the CE marking program to make trade easier and cheaper between the countries in Europe
CE marking is the producer's declaration that their goods fulfill the relevant requirements.
The mark does not certify the quality or durability of the goods, but only that it meets the technical specifications.
WHY IS CE MARKING NECESSARY?
CE Mark Certification is the only requirement that permits a business to lawfully market and distribute its goods within the European Market, and certifies that the products comply with the European Regulations.
It is mandatory to get this certification if you wish to export any product to any European country
All these countries run as a sole market that permits free movement of items, capital and services among its member states
WHO CAN OBTAIN CE MARK CERTIFICATION?
1 ) Administrators, architects, technicians, safety experts and anyone involved in the design, development, production, distribution, or installation of mechanical and electrical devices can profit from getting this certification
2 ) Any manufacturer, exporter, or the distributor of any of the following products must need this certification to enter into the European market:
- Electrical and mechanical equipments
- Lifts or elevators
- Hot water boilers
- Medical devices
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Construction products
- Radio and Telecommunications equipments
- Gas appliances
- Cableways designed to carry persons
- Explosives and protective systems for civil use
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CE MARKING CERTIFICATION?
There are several advantages of having your products CE marked. The best thing about having a CE logo next to your brand name is that, your product is valid and can be easily sold in the European countries. In addition, it also boosts the confidence level of the consumers about the safety level of your product
- Consequently, the implementation of CE standards in your company empowers you to hit new markets more conveniently. CE Mark Certification gives access to the manufacturer to freely circulate their product throughout all the countries in the Europe continent.
- The CE logo can also be observed on products that are exported to other countries besides Europe. This gives CE Marking a global recognition as a safety tag. It is seen as a reliable source of a high standard all over the globe
- Minimize product liability risks
- Increased production rate
- Improved product design
As a reputed consultant and auditor in Coimbatore, we can help you gain access into the European market, which is the world’s second largest importer, by making sure that your product meets all CE standard requirements. In addition to that, ISO Certification Hub has helped several businesses in saving cost by reducing rejection to a great level. Our proficient consultants take care of all the procedures during the certification process